Indeed, high-quality hardwood floors that are manufactured, installed, and finished to certain standards can last for generations. Therefore, choosing hardwood floors can actually provide a strong return on investment by exceeding the initial installation cost of the floors.
Timber also provides better acoustics and healthy indoor air quality wherever installed. This is in part because it has no grout lines or embossing that can trap dust, pollen and allergens, making it a far superior option for allergy sufferers.
Our Timber Collections
Our timber floor options provide many colours, styles, stains, and species. No matter how diverse and unique your needs are, there are many hardwood flooring options available:
- Bordeaux Long Board – The extra long and wide Bordeaux Long Board timber flooring showcase both class and quality
- Cezanne – This option provides a casual and contemporary feel that suits every room and style
- Colours Wide Board – The colour pallet of this oak-range colour wide board complements any décor style
- Da Vinci 2 – distinguished by a rough-hewn texture and highlighted by a richly aged patina of timbers
- Outback – this option provides the brightest shine that will warm up the entire area
- Provincial Wide Board – this option creates a rustic look that translates into an element of style
Need help? Check out our Floating Floor guide now!
Make sure you get the right fit for your house, both in terms of size and style, with our free measure and Shop At Home service. A member of our team will visit you in the comfort your own home with pre-agreed sample products and discuss colour options and designs to ensure you achieve a suitable, aesthetic result for your house. The whole family can see product samples in your own light conditions (night or day) and with your décor.
Our timber options are available for the Shop at Home service throughout most major cities in Australia such as Perth, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Call us today on 1300 502 427 for a free measure and we will beat any competitors quote – Conditions Apply. Find your nearest store using our Store Locations Finder.
Buy Online Today
Our timber flooring options are available both in-store and online for your convenience. Find a Carpet Call store near you, or buy online today! Browse and buy online from Carpet Call for a quick and convenient service. All our online orders automatically include:
- Click and Collect, where you can place your order online and then collect it from one of our warehouses in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth.
Every product from Carpet Call is backed by a full manufacturer’s warranty for defects and manufacturing faults, for your peace of mind. See our Delivery Policy and Return Policy for further details about buying rugs online. For more information about choosing and buying the perfect new shutters for your home, check out our detailed Hardwood Floating Floors Buying Guide and Frequently Asked Questions, or get in touch with one of our dedicated specialists by calling 1300 502 427 or by dropping into your local Carpet Call store.