With thick pile, carpets provide a sense of luxury and safety for children, providing a comfortable place to sit and play. Carpets provide a durable and easy to maintain flooring option even when you have pets and children, and only require minimal cleaning. Further, they help insulate against extreme cold and heat, a particularly useful trait for defence against the Australian weather, and thus can lower your energy bill. Further it can help absorb sound vibrations between levels in a building, especially with a good-quality pad beneath it.
We have a wide range of carpets that suit your needs and price, including:
- luxury wool carpet for your bedroom
- stain resistant carpet for the dining room
- hard-wearing carpet for the stairs
- carpet tiles ideal for a home office
- budget carpet for your rental property
Our Carpet Types
Our range of colours and styles ensures that there will be a suitable product to go with any design or decor in your home:
- Blue – Blue is is the colour of serenity and wisdom.
- Charcoal – Charcoal carpet is flexible, able to suit a variety of colours schemes and home décor styles.
- Cream – Cream is an excellent neutral carpet choice that can make any space transform.
- Brown – With its warmth and richness, brown carpet can instantly upgrade the space it inhabits.
- Beige – Biege carpet offers a natural tone that is a popular choice for any room.
- Grey – Using grey carpet in contrast with white walls is a great way to create a modern style statement.
Make sure you get the right fit for your house, both in terms of size and style, with our free measure and Shop At Home service. A member of our team will visit you in the comfort your own home with pre-agreed sample products and discuss colour options and designs to ensure you achieve a suitable, aesthetic result for your house. The whole family can see product samples in your own light conditions (night or day) and with your décor.
Our carpets are available for the Shop at Home service throughout most major cities of Australia such as Perth, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Call us today, on 1300 502 427 for a free measure and we will beat any competitors quote – Conditions Apply. Find your nearest store using our Store Locations link.
Enquire Online Today
Currently our carpets are available in-store or via our Shop at Home service. For more information about choosing and buying the perfect new carpet for your home, check out our detailed Carpet Buying Guide and Frequently Asked Questions, or get in touch with one of our dedicated specialists by calling 1300 502 427. If you have any further questions, find a Carpet Call store near you or enquire online today!