Wire Guide Awnings
This is the ideal option for entertaining outdoors such as on verandas, pergolas and balconies. As well as keeping you protected from the elements, Wire Guide provides privacy all year round.
The Wire Guide solution is ideal for floor-to-ceiling applications. The Wire Guide base features a universal bracket for fixing it to the floor, wall, or recess.
Compression springs maintain tension on the wire, ensuring a smooth and steady guide for the fabric. The tension of the wire can be adjusted quickly and easily.
With Wire Guide Extreme, you can select the right solution for both inside and outside domestic or commercial environments. Wire Guide Extreme is able to span up to 7 meters wide and 5 meters in drop.
- Shadesol's Wire Guides, including Zipscreen, use common components across the entire shadesol suite.
- You can adjust wire tension quickly and easily.
- To allow for the stretching of wire, a compression spring is used.
- The blind base can be fixed to the floor, wall, or in a recess with this universal bracket.
- A width of up to 4.6 meters and a drop of up to 4 meters
- The maximum area is 15.2 square meters
- In addition to the 5% openness fabric, Carpet Call also offer a 1% openness fabric.
- We also offer Wire Guide Extreme with the maximum wide of 7 metres and a drop of 5 meters.
Motorised – Remote control
You can power your Wire Guide with the premium Automate FT motor. You can operate effortlessly and conveniently with just a touch or a voice command.
Pulse 2 Hub
• Pulse 2 App control
• Voice Control
• Smart Home Integration
Smart Home integration is made possible with Automate Pulse Hub and motorised Wire Guide
APP or Alexa or Google Assistant for voice control, you can integrate Automate Pulse with your smart home integration.
Manual – Crank Control
• Structural 5 Years
• Fabric 10 Years
• Powder Coat 1 Year
Different structural warranties to coastal areas.
You should clean your Wire Guide at least every three months, or more frequently if you live in a coastal area.
You should always remove dirt, animal droppings, and stains as soon as possible to prevent your heating and cooling system from deteriorating.
Cleaning aluminium extrusions can be done using a soft cloth and warm soapy water. Use a mild detergent if necessary.
To maintain fabric cleanliness, please refer to your retailer and find more information about the fabric used by your system.
The majority of external fabrics can be washed with a low pressure hose and soft brush. Retracting the screen should always be done after the fabric has completely dried.
Free Awnings Measure
Carpet Call takes the hassle out of new home furnishings by offering a free measure and shop at home service that brings our products right to your door
Find Your Nearest Store
Enter your suburb or postcode below to find your nearest store.