It is an affordable option that offers the look of hardwood, tile, or stone without the high costs and maintenance requirements. Picking up dust and debris from a laminate floor is simple thanks to the laminate floor wear layer, which is designed in part to keep materials from adhering to the floor surface. Just a damp mop will do. Water resistance technology also means that laminate is a possible option for bathrooms and kitchens. Moreover, laminate floors are easy to un-install and replace quickly and easily when it’s time for a style update.
Our Laminate Collections
We have a variety of modern laminates that are strikingly beautiful, up close and at a distance:
- Classic – You simply cannot do go wrong with classic by Parardor
- Easy Click – This high-quality European option comes in a select range of the latest décor
- Treadtime 1 – Parador flooring option Trendtime one interprets contemporary furnishing trends
- Treadtime 6 – Trendtime six is the ideal basis for design-oriented furnishing style
Free Measure – Shop at Home Service
Make sure you get the right fit for your house, both in terms of size and style, with our free measure and Shop At Home service. A member of our team will visit you in the comfort your own home with pre-agreed sample products and discuss colour options and designs to ensure you achieve a suitable, aesthetic result for your house. The whole family can see product samples in your own light conditions (night or day) and with your décor.
Our laminate options are available for the Shop at Home service throughout most major cities of Australia such as Perth, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Call us today: Tel: 1300 502 427 for a free measure and we will beat any competitors quote – Conditions Apply. Find your nearest store using our Store Locations.
Free Delivery – Buy Online Today
Our laminate options are available both in-store and online for your convenience, with free shipping Australia wide. Find a Carpet Call store near you, or buy online today! Browse and buy online from Carpet Call for a quick and convenient service, including delivery straight to your door. All our online orders automatically include:
- Free shipping to anywhere in Australia
- A tracking number, so you can keep an eye on your order
- Fast despatch from our warehouse within 2 business days
- An option to Click and Collect, where you can place your order online and then collect it from a participating store when it arrives
Every product from Carpet Call is backed by a full manufacturer’s warranty for defects and manufacturing faults, for your peace of mind. See our Delivery Policy and Return Policy for further details about buying rugs online. For more information about choosing and buying the perfect new shutters for your home, check out our detailed Hard Flooring Buying Guide and Frequently Asked Questions, or get in touch with one of our dedicated specialists by calling 13 RUGS (13 7847) or by dropping into your local Carpet Call store.